Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Zen and the Art....

....of Motorcycle Maintenance. Quite by chance a young workmate of mine got to asking me about it, and I sort of wondered- is there anyone on here who's read it, and what did you think? First time I read I guess would be late 70's early 80's, and I've read it twice since, plus odd chunks of it if I happen to find it when looking for something else. You know how it is. Am I just an ageing weirdo or do others share my passion for this seminal book? Smile

read it many years ago and enjoyed it maybe another reads in order, it was also a play on radio 4 not so long back which was also good thumbsthumbs

Same for me. Think I read it in the late 70's. Had forgotten all about it. Like the old liquorice imps I used to buy dont know why this reminded me of them tumble weed

I read it sometime in the late 80s and thought it was rubbish. Then again when I read/listen/see stuff that I did like from that long ago, I mostly think it's crap now.