Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

WANTED mens wind up watch

not worn a watch for years , but fed up with taking my phone out my pocket every time I want the time , And like the idea of a manual wind up watch , so what you got lying around and want to sell ??

@Davehutch wrote:
not worn a watch for years , but fed up with taking my phone out my pocket every time I want the time , And like the idea of a manual wind up watch , so what you got lying around and want to sell ??

Have a look for a kinetic watch instaid, no battery to change, no winding up thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Have a look for a kinetic watch instaid, no battery to change, no winding up thumbs
want a wind up one Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

want a wind up one Wink

Fair enough. thumbs

dads got a wind up watch, digital one. alarm never stops going off, its in the kitchen draw and i hear it at night and soemtimes wakes me. now thats winds me up!

Laughing

dads got a wind up watch, digital one. alarm never stops going off, its in the kitchen draw and i hear it at night and soemtimes wakes me. now thats winds me up!

Laughing
go to bed Chad ....... fofl

@Davehutch wrote:

Laughing

nahhhh

@Davehutch wrote:

Laughing

Laughing F#@**** Hilarious Laughingapplauseapplauseapplause