Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Who's into fish keeping?

been keeping fish for a few years now ( well helped look after the koi carp from when i was little ) started off with cold water, boring they are!
Got a 110L tropical aquarium setup a couple months back as well as a shrimp tank which has ended up being a guppy nursery!

Heres my 110L as of last night ( still a bit cloudy as just rescaped it )

Starting to look a bit clearer this morning though.

Oh and my little shrimp tank, built from glass and has been running about a month now. This is only between 12L and 15L. Perfect for RCS.

Nice one Matt we have enough time taken up by our Reptiles nevermind fish Laughing good work though Matt im sure some of our members keep Fish thumbs

need to buy a co2 kit to keep the plants happy in the main tank. Keeping fish deffo takes a lot of time and effort, but worth it in the end when you get results that pass what you expect! Just slapping some moss into the small tank now and off to buy some shrimp! Very Happy

flipping heck, just done 100 miles trying to find a shop that sells shrimp!!! got 5 ( well i keep counting 6 but sure there should only be 5! ) coolest things to have in a small tank lol

@fr499y wrote:
flipping heck, just done 100 miles trying to find a shop that sells shrimp!!! got 5 ( well i keep counting 6 but sure there should only be 5! ) coolest things to have in a small tank lol

just picked up a couple of dozen 1.99 from morrisons burgerv funny

I did at one time have 6 tanks the big one was 6ft by 2 ft , by 30 inches .but with the kids just did not have a enough time to keep it all up ,