Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

unbelievable!!!!

read the description,very carefully
Huh dont get it blade...
My dad collects the Motogp tissot watches and yea he is stupid....folk that can afford a second hand watch at that price can surely afford a new one of a different kind thumbs i wont tell ya how much me mam paid for a pair of Gucci glasses from an italian optician LaughingLaughing

yes the descriptiopn says here are the pictures i am selling of a rolex watch not the pictures of the watch i am selling - must keep an eye on it if he sells them i am going to goldsmiths with my camera Laughing

@melly wrote:
yes the descriptiopn says here are the pictures i am selling of a rolex watch not the pictures of the watch i am selling - must keep an eye on it if he sells them i am going to goldsmiths with my camera Laughing

he sold it, auction ended on 26th August.

Now that would be an interesting one for paypal to sort out allthough it does clearly staite what there selling.. LaughingLaughing

@melly wrote:

thats it i am taking my camera with me and going to goldsmiths they sell rolex, i can sell the photos partyLaughingLaughing

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:

thats it i am taking my camera with me and going to goldsmiths they sell rolex, i can sell the photos partyLaughingLaughing
sell some pics of dave mell he must be a classic by now LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:

foflfoflfofl

@melly wrote:
@lee wrote:
@melly wrote:

foflfoflfofl
foflfoflfoflfofl

Saw something similar long a go.

"Playstation Box, instructions and original packing"

No comma after the word Playstation.