Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

clutch master kit

help i got an r1 clutch master cylinder for my zed,unfortunately it stood outside with the resovoir broken off and open to the elements,i need a cylinder repair kit now can i feck find one on tinternet i'm wodering if the brake kit is the same, anyone shed some light or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
non radial 14mm nissin.

Wot a guy thumbs thanks dick thats the one ,can't understand why all the parts suppliers don't even list them on there microfiches for the r1.drinks on me next time i see you m8. Very Happy

no probs ian glad to help m8, the Thunderace donated lots of parts to the R1 strange they dont list them, lets know how you get on and hope you get it sorted Very Happythumbs

thanks dick went back to the salvage yard today to have another look at the bike i got the parts off , i've worked out it s a fzr1000 exup 89/91 ish i think with r1 front end usd forks with bluespot calipers. most of its bent or missing so still not sure what the master cylinders are off as the exup did not have remote resovoirs. anyway i've ordered the kit you gave me the link for i will just hope the levers i get fit as i don't have a model or year of manufacture.do you think the nissin axial master cylinders will be all the same for lever fit.

just had a look,the gts 1000 and xjr1200 were using the same clutch in 1991 which was then used on the thunderace cant say if they'll fit for certain m8 Sad

googled for pics of thunderace master cylinder and they look the same as mine and they were fitted to r1 also , think i will order levers to fit thunderace/r1.