Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

B-King isle of man

Not sure about his bike,
but his speedo is certainly quite quick.

Not sure about this one, but a tooth or two down
on the front and they'll accelerate real hard and
the speedo puts up so impressive numbers.

Dave, you must not be silly when you're over there - enjoy within your own comfort zone thumbs

Rider in the video didn't seem to be accelerating fast enough to need all the power so why was he keeping it in the lower gears with loadsa revs all the time. The B-king has this thing called a "nice fat torque curve".... but what do I know, I'm a pussy on the road, aint that right Dave Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
Dave, you must not be silly when you're over there - enjoy within your own comfort zone thumbs

Rider in the video didn't seem to be accelerating fast enough to need all the power so why was he keeping it in the lower gears with loadsa revs all the time. The B-king has this thing called a "nice fat torque curve".... but what do I know, I'm a pussy on the road, aint that right Dave Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2
"I'm a pussy on the road, aint that right Dave" NOT Very Happy dont worry brian I am going to watch the racing , not to race Wink