Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GT19300

SOLD*****SOLD***

Selling an unwanted upgrade Samsung Galaxy S3 GT19300.
I have had this phone around 2 weeks and although it's a great phone with very good features using the android software system and very fast I just can't get on with it.
I have been an Iphone user for the past couple of years and seem to be stuck in my ways Sad
As far as I'm aware this phone is not locked, It has no network branding on it what so ever, on the phone or the box. It was purchased from Phones4u and I'm led to believe when they supply a phone it's unlocked, but I can't be 100% sure. For your information I am on the Orange network.
This phone is in perfect out the box factory condition with a screen protector fitted as soon as it came out the box. I will also include a wallet style cover. I have also reset the phone to factory spec.
The headphones have been unwrapped but have NOT been used. My over keen son who helped me open the phone got carried away and opened them.
I will try and answer any questions you have but will direct you to http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/GT-I9300MBDBTU for detailed spec's.

£300 To be paid via Paypal as Gift or cash on collection. I will post 1st class recorded delivery. which would be around £8 or you can collect in person. I'm based in Coventry.

[b]