Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melly

motoGP silverstone

Ok thinking of going Silverstone GP mbikembike but have no idea of which are the best tickets - anyone been and have any advice?

As far as I can make out there are 3 different tickets that give you reserved seating

Abbey - which offers a view of the exit from Club Corner into the tight right-hander at Abbey on to Farm Curve.

Village B - where you will see the riders exit Farm Curve heading towards Village Corner and into The Loop. Village B also provides a view of the Becketts section.

Woodcote A - offers a view of the riders speeding down the Wellington Straight, round in to Luffield Corner before heading through Woodcote and down the fast straight into Copse.

this is a bit double dutch to me and I can work out where it all is on the track but still doesnt help much

Oh yeah, we plan to stop in the van so can anyone recommend some good films for me to watch hide

Mel i always buy a roving grandstand tkt and sit opposite the start finish straight thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Mel i always buy a roving grandstand tkt and sit opposite the start finish straight thumbsthumbs

Yes did see those they are £15 cheaper, just wondered if it was actually worth paying the extra - probably not. Thanks Stue thumbs

i always go roving as well. Only downside is a couple of the good grandstands are reserved but hey! you can still get up and go in any one you fancy for less money! thumbs
I find the second to last corner ( long straight before right hander and start/finish ) Luffield Corner

Plus Mel if your going for the whole weekend then your reserved seat is only for the sunday thumbs you can sit wherever you like on fri sat thumbs