Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Bandit's nearly complete again

I know it's close to a standing joke by now, but I have actually managed some progress on my B12 this week. Forks are back in having replaced the seals, charged the battery, fired it up & rode it round the car park at work. Just got to sort out the flash rate on my mini indies and then I can consider taking it in for MOT. Mind you I'm still in a dilemma about what to do about selling it or getting it fully road legal and keeping it while I can afford to. confused

If you can Alan keep as in a few years it will be worth a mint thumbsthumbs look on ebay at bike from the 1970

@madsod wrote:
If you can Alan keep as in a few years it will be worth a mint thumbsthumbs look on ebay at bike from the 1970

As a matter of fact mate I saw one in Classic Mechanics being advertised at £2,795 Shocked so you make a very valid point. It's just where to keep them all- and the Honda's going to be back here in a couple of months. slaphead

dont know if bandits are worth storing as future classics cos theres so many of them but an early t reg hayabusa from 1999 s first weeks production in the rare copper colour is going to be worth a fortune i hope with 19000 miles on the clock and fsh oh and it goes like sh;t off a stick 162 in 3rd gear im told Shocked