Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

"TT" on tv

Thanks for the heads up dave thumbs

For the past couple of years I've recorded all the ITV4 coverage and edited to make a couple of videos for my archive. Of course I will not copy my DVDs of "2011 TT", "2012 TT" and coming soon "2013 TT" so please, if you're interested, do not pm me for details Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
For the past couple of years I've recorded all the ITV4 coverage and edited to make a couple of videos for my archive. Of course I will not copy my DVDs of "2011 TT", "2012 TT" and coming soon "2013 TT" so please, if you're interested, do not pm me for details Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2
PM sent tongue2killer

The Perfect Lap @9pm on ITV 4. Freeview channel 28, cable 117, Virgin 118 and Sky 120 puting the 6 best sector times to make the perfect lap

Well after watching last nights on Conor Cummins he must be mad to get back on on a bike , i no he loves it but my god his poor old body is so beating up

still take my hat of to him at the end of the day ,

@madsod wrote:
Well after watching last nights on Conor Cummins he must be mad to get back on on a bike , i no he loves it but my god his poor old body is so beating up

still take my hat of to him at the end of the day ,

was good to actually see what they all go through though,good insight behind the scenes

makes ya appreciate more thumbs

itv4 tonight 9pm more coverage from Iom thumbs