Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swifty

The 2nd Dead End Rally 2013

Furness MAG presents the 2nd Dead End Rally

Friday night: Livin Endlessly followed by Skating the Mendoza Line
Saturday Morning: Run out to Haverthwaite Railway where you can go for a ride on a steam train (click on link) www.lakesiderailway.co.uk
There is a fee of £5 per person to be paid before the run where you'll be given a raffle ticket, just before we set off two of the raffle tickets will be drawn and the two lucky winners will be travelling on the footplate (1 person each way).  Then the ride will head to Bowness on Windermere then to Coniston and finally back to the rally site.

Unfortunately there is no Battle of the bands this year (couldn't get any young bands interested this year, sorry) but there is a cricket match on,  2nd XI  vs.  Haverigg CC - 2nd X [url=hawcoatpark.play-cricket.com/scoreboard/fixtures_view.asp?id=11708199]hawcoatpark.play-cricket.com/scoreboard/fixtures_view.asp?id=11708199[/url] you can chill out with a beer or two and watch the match which starts at 1pm.

Saturday evening: Torledo Mudhens and Raffle

You can keep an eye on the weather by clicking on the link [url=hawcoatpark.play-cricket.com/scoreboard/fixtures_view.asp?id=11708199]hawcoatpark.play-cricket.com/scoreboard/fixtures_view.asp?id=11708199[/url]

There is no trade stalls apart from 1 food stall at our rally, the will be selling breakfast buns, burgers, hotdogs, chilli and currie.

You can either buy your tickets on line at www.bikersinfurness.co.uk/furness_mag/fmdead.php @£12.50 or you can pay on the gate @£15.00
I hope you can make it to our rally and join in on the party, it's going to be a good one

he always posts these late on grrrrr    fighting

@dick65 wrote:
he always posts these late on grrrrr    fighting

got this pm from him

"Hi Dave
I advertised the Dead End Rally that I've organised, has it been deleted mate?

Brian"

not sure how to reply ?? what do you think i should say ?

well the guy seems to only ever post advertising at odd hours  so just tell him its not allowed as stated in the rules and to join in more on the forum   scratch

He only ever advertises same has that Hacstetter or whatever ou call hime lol