Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

got these from china....

and the qualitys as good as stompgrips - after my lakes ride a while back I decided to get some but not for £40 odd quid ,these were £9 thumbs 

Look spot on them ya will have to let us all know what there like thumbs 

ive seen clear ones on bikes, what are they for apart from wearing the tank? is it for grip?

ive seen clear ones on bikes, what are they for apart from wearing the tank? is it for grip?
I thought the red matched the bike pretty well as I didn't want black or clear and yes for grip chad I was sliding about too much as the brakes are awesome on the Ace as well as acceleration also helps cornering as shes a big old lass Laughing thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
I thought the red matched the bike pretty well as I didn't want black or clear and yes for grip chad I was sliding about too much as the brakes are awesome on the Ace as well as acceleration also helps cornering as shes a big old lass Laughing thumbs 
ahh one problem I had when pinning a corner with my knee out on ninja was I would slip off from time to time and often almost sit on the floor lol! should have got some ages ago. not worth it now ninjas going to go. still a good idea thou!

@dick65 wrote:
ahh one problem I had when pinning a corner with my knee out on ninja was I would slip off from time to time and often almost sit on the floor lol! should have got some ages ago. not worth it now ninjas going to go. still a good idea thou!
I did try some called ezygrip which are a uk firm a while ago and they were shyte  went to the bike  next morning and the grips were lying on the ground - so stay clear of those - these Chinese ones use 3m glue so should stick well i'll post some pics tomorrow thumbs

ooops. and yeah. get bit of heat on them then let them cool ittl help them stick. youll find they are more likely to come off in the summers heat

ooops. and yeah. get bit of heat on them then let them cool ittl help them stick. youll find they are more likely to come off in the summers heat
i'm gonna borrow maries hairdryer Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
just don't tell her what for haha!

@dick65 wrote:
shes going out tomorrow Twisted Evil Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
shes going out tomorrow Twisted Evil Laughing 
sounds like a plan batman Laughing

check the link I put up Dave the guy might have some and free postage as well thumbs thumbs