Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Land rover freelander

sorry if it seems like and ebay add but thats because it is where i copied it from. Smile

Here for sale is my dads car. Between him an my mum they have owned the car for just over 4 years now! has a genuine 77k miles on the clock, and plenty of paperwork and history with it. Cambelt done at 56k miles

tax runs out at the end of december, and mot until june 2014.

The car was serviced in august just 2,000 miles ago, but this mileage may slowly creep up as car is still in use. Set of 4 good matching tyres are on the car as well as a good spare. 2 keys and central locking fobs included. Being the Y reg it has cheaper tax. 6 CD multi changer, leather seats, PAS, Air con, sun roof, heated seats, electric folding heated mirrors, parking sensors (rear). all the luxury's you need.

Couple of bad bits. The n/s rear window cable has gone but a repair kit will be supplied as haven't had the time to fit it. the o/s rear central locking goes down when you lock the car, but wont bounce back up when you unlock it, so have to reach through to open the rear door, but the motor does make a noise. Also the cruise control doesn't always work but has never bothered us, and there is a small dent on the sill that is not noticeable, but the rest of the bodywork is in good condition!

Generally it is a good clean car with good mileage for its age and has been looked after, the only reason for selling is my dad has just bought a 2005 facelift freelander. the small problems its got are an easy fix just needs someone with the time to do it.

£1295 ono. Viewing is recommended car runs spot on!

on calling if no answer just drop an email and I will get dad to ring you back asap!