Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

classic bike show

@Davehutch wrote:
Thanks for the heads up m8 , is that the one we went to last year ?

yes, think I'm going to get there a bit earlier this time. you going?

@Davehutch wrote:
Thanks for the heads up m8 , is that the one we went to last year ?

yes, think I'm going to get there a bit earlier this time. you going?
not sure got the brass monkey run from the Vic too that weekend , might do both will see nearer the time

Probably there Saturday, unless there's another Newark Show!?!! Will text you to see if you're there and maybe meet up. We're leaving here about 7, so probably there for 9 or so. Have a good one mate and maybe see you there  thumbs 

Probably there Saturday, unless there's another Newark Show!?!!  Will text you to see if you're there and maybe meet up. We're leaving here about 7, so probably there for 9 or so. Have a good one mate and maybe see you there   thumbs 
cool m8 , look forward to seeing you

Probably there Saturday, unless there's another Newark Show!?!!  Will text you to see if you're there and maybe meet up. We're leaving here about 7, so probably there for 9 or so. Have a good one mate and maybe see you there   thumbs 

Doesnt open till 10.

Doesnt open till 10.
you can always come here for a  pepsi  first

@Davehutch wrote:

Doesnt open till 10.

you can always come here for a  pepsi  first

my mistake, it opens at 9. oops

@Davehutch wrote:

Would drop in mate, but I think the lads are planning on being there for 9. Let me know when you're there and will meet for a tea/coffee Travel safe mate and will see you there   thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

Would drop in mate, but I think the lads are planning on being there for 9. Let me know when you're there and will meet for a tea/coffee Travel safe mate and will see you there   thumbs
you going on your bike ?

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you going on your bike ?

Bikes still in bits mate. Will be in the car, but given I have the larger car we're all going down in mine rather than take two cars.

Away shortly mate so let me know when you're down there and will see you for a tea/coffee. Take care mate and see you later  thumbs