Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Toyota Celica

Right, I've got a 1999 Celica up at work which needs to go. Tatty bodywork, sound engine, but the clutch has gone. Good tyres on Momo alloys. I'd consider selling the wheels on their own actually. Any use to anyone? PM me if so & we can try to come to an arrangement. Otherwise I expect I'll just ring the scrapman to cart the lot off.  Smile 

ah maybe not then, be a shame to scrap it!

It is a shame but needs must. It's a good car but I simply will never have the time to fix the clutch and do something with it.  confused 

just got a reply, hes put half a new wiring loom on his etc, so he would rather get his one going.

newer or older shape as ive noticed its on the changeover as trebor5560 has a celica? don't know if it would be any good for parts? ot is there no local selling pages someone would have it on?

It's the old shape. I can't be arsed with putting it in some local rag and pratting around with tyrekickers TBH, time is just too valuable to me.  Smile 

yeah fair enough mate if it was a gt or gt4 it would tempt me, but ive got my heart set on a seat leon cupra r  thumbs