Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

look what i found

That will make a cracking track bike. Your going to get overtaken on the straights but you'll find bigger bikes getting in your way in the corners.

Nice bike Chad  thumbs Skelly used to have a GSXR400 years ago with a Yoshi can, he used to embarrass a lot of much more capable machines throughout the twisties. It got stolen otherwise  i think he would still have it. Have fun getting it fettled  thumbs

the small inline 4's are brilliant bikes, at times i wish i didn't sell my xjr400 for the pure fun factor! could piss over bigger bikes in corners  thumbs 

Had a tinker today, trying to find a right coil pack isnt the easiest but hopefully have sourced one. the carb springs were stiff, someones put them on wonkey. but all sorted now, but looking over it is all really clean and has approx 12-13k miles on it from new.

as much id love to keep it i cant have money tied up in it at the min so it will be a seller, but i will buy a track bike soon!

well....... Its painted! carbs all sorted and cabled up.

all fresh black minus the petrol tank. i also had to break the fuel cap as the key wouldnt work in it. so a new petrol cap is needed, but every other part i need minus mirrors is on its way Smile so fingers crossed i will have it running this weekend!

well....... Its painted! carbs all sorted and cabled up.

all fresh black minus the petrol tank. i also had to break the fuel cap as the key wouldnt work in it. so a new petrol cap is needed, but every other part i need minus mirrors is on its way Smile so fingers crossed i will have it running this weekend!
 thumbs