Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

*SOLD* Stupidly loud stubby cans that seriously take the f**king p**s!

So as title says, two of these for sale, they are seriously loud to the point where i fitted them to my bike for exactly 20 miles.

With baffles in these are stupidly loud, infact i didn't dare take the baffle out.

Might be fine on a inline 4 etc but two of these on a single cylinder that pops and bangs with standard cans took the royal piss.

£100 each delivered if anyone is interested in either:-

A) upsetting their neighbours
B) going deaf very quickly
C) like extremely loud bikes

Seriously though, these cans are loud, very well made and look pretty damn nice! They come with removable baffle that fits on the inlet side of the can and not the outlet side, so does require the can to be removed first. Only had these for 2 days but as said, too loud for my bike so up for sale Smile

200mm long, massive outlet ( 3.5" ) standard 2" inlet so will fit anything with the correct link pipe. Made out of lovely carbon fibre and stainless steel.

would sound nice on a twin tbf! just on a big thumping popping banging single its too much ( plus don't want to give the elders around here a heart attack when i leave early in the morning!! )

im enjoying my cans, got a nice rumble but not too loud that if i am pinning it i cant be heard for 2 miles! does pay in my favour!  thumbs