Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

my wheels for the week.

i must say likely not, it doesnt do straight lines, let alone corners.

and now it doesnt even drive i snapped the drive belt. only had it 24 hours

i must say likely not, it doesnt do straight lines, let alone corners.

and now it doesnt even drive i snapped the drive belt. only had it 24 hours

NO prob Chad--- the postman is always droppin' these outside.  Surprised

as a desperation moment i paid £21 for a kevlar belt, go to put it on, and its having none of it, took belt back to shop and he was adamant that it will fit, still struggle, and then when i push bike up road from where i hid it last night to show him he then said its wrong belt.

hes said that he will get me another as long as i dont damage it. how about ive ordered one next day for £9 on ebay, and it will have marks as ive tried making something fit that doesnt, so i will want a refund tomorrow or i will be hanging the idiot with the belt!

no help as all! forgot why i didnt go there anymore.

also asked my old man to hold the rear brake on and he snapped the cable fofl

its a curse!

as a desperation moment i paid £21 for a kevlar belt, go to put it on, and its having none of it, took belt back to shop and he was adamant that it will fit, still struggle, and then when i push bike up road from where i hid it last night to show him he then said its wrong belt.

hes said that he will get me another as long as i dont damage it. how about ive ordered one next day for £9 on ebay, and it will have marks as ive tried making something fit that doesnt, so i will want a refund tomorrow or i will be hanging the idiot with the belt!

no help as all! forgot why i didnt go there anymore.

also asked my old man to hold the rear brake on and he snapped the cable fofl

its a curse!

Cheap ta run-- Easy ta ride-- complete with armour---  thumbs