Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

pc world

rofl! i always wind them up, especially the Tech Guru's. Aparently APU, Hybrid XFire and 21:9 aspect ratio is beyond them! Now for people working in a store that sells components and is one of the so called 'tech' guru's, you would think they might know a thing or two. It took a total of 3 of them to give me 0 answers ( which i knew all of anyway Very Happy )

i got kicked out of pc world in aylesford, not that i was taking rude pictures of me pretending to hump unaware customers, or of my nipple or anything prison

@dick65 wrote:
over my head matt but nice one Dave thumbsthumbs

Basically with AMD APU's you can combine the onboard graphics ( APU is Graphics and Processing all in one ) with a compatible graphics card giving you Hybrid crossfire, which is basically running two graphics cards as one thumbs But only some cards work with certain models of APU's Smile

@fr499y wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
over my head matt but nice one Dave thumbsthumbs

Basically with AMD APU's you can combine the onboard graphics ( APU is Graphics and Processing all in one ) with a compatible graphics card giving you Hybrid crossfire, which is basically running two graphics cards as one thumbs But only some cards work with certain models of APU's Smile

Blah blah blah is what i read? Rolling Eyes