Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

yamaha immobiliser

right ive bought a 2010 yp400 mayjesty scooter. and little did i know the red code key for the immobiliser was in the glove box.

so now it has spark and the fuel pump wont prime i had it running once today, but now it wont prime again. im thinking its the immobiliser,

does anyone know how to program the keys onto it vie done the twist the red key, then out, and put the black one in, the light then blinks but it still wont work?

fill the glovebox with petrol and set fire to it chad Twisted Evil

noooo

think ive found how, the red key recodes it but i know how to program the black keys now.

might be the same, but try this

Insert the red key into the ignition and turn it to "ON". The immobilizer indicator light should come on for 1 second and then go off.
2. With the red key still in the ignition, start the engine.
3. Shut off the engine and remove the red key. The immobilizer indicator light should start to blink after 30 seconds.
4. Insert the red key into the ignition and turn it to "ON", then "OFF" and then remove the key within 5 seconds.
5. Insert the black key into the ignition and turn it to "ON" within 5 seconds.
6. While the immobilizer indicator light is flashing, turn the black key to "OFF" and then remove the key.
7. Wait for the immobilizer indicator light to stop flashing. It should stop 5 seconds after you remove the black key.
8. If everything went OK, then you can use the black key to start the engine.

got bike mechanic mate to look, 1 key is coded other isnt but was fuel pump issue all sides off thing it was where its sat pump bit crap now its had a run etc its better done 7 miles on it, its brilliant as gay as they are it flys fro a scooter, so comfy etc,