Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

brass monkey run sun 4th jan

THE RAINBOWS BRASS MONKEY RUN leaves the Victoria Bikers Pub & Two Trees Sidewalk Café, Whitwick Rd, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3FA at 2:00pm, entry into the run is a £2.50 donation minimum per person, all of which goes to Rainbows, a collection is made in the car park before the run starts, then back to The Vic for free soup and a roll & thaw out by the bin fires, a pin badge is available for all bikers finishing the run, in the event of snow or icy roads the run will be re-scheduled

More info please e-mail victoriacafe2008@live.com or tel 01530 814718 or see website www.vicbikerspub.co.uk for map, click to enlarge and study route/text.

Bloody hell Dave, great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ Laughing I just switched on to check this out. I normally go so most likely see you there. Smile

I won't be going mate, Zac's car in bits, wife's car to prepare for mot, and so on...

no point if it won't be enjoyable anyway. Smile

I won't be going mate, Zac's car in bits, wife's car to prepare for mot, and so on...

ok m8 ,but we will have to sort a day out

@Davehutch wrote:

ok m8 ,but we will have to sort a day out

I haven't given up on a weekend later in the year. Got my tank protector & pannier rails for my Speedy, try to spring some cash for a tank bag, so should be good for a night or two at least. Smile