Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Kawasaki ZX12 (A1)

So what colour is it? Please say its kwaka green!! its the best colour and looks the tits on the 14 thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
So what colour is it? Please say its kwaka green!! its the best colour and looks the tits on the 14 thumbs

Black and gree mate. Will have to put a few pics up thumbsWinkthumbs

ooo lovely! my favourite colour scheme ( green with the black sections ) Something about the lights on them that i love. Maybe the fact theirs 6 of them Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
ooo lovely! my favourite colour scheme ( green with the black sections ) Something about the lights on them that i love. Maybe the fact theirs 6 of them Laughing

Same for me mate  thumbs That combination of the styling and the colour thumbsthumbs

we got offered one in the same colour scheme a fair few years ago for our old FZS600 as a straight swap. Guy was in London and finding the kwaka too much work for every day commute! Sadly my dad said no to the offer Sad

@fr499y wrote:
we got offered one in the same colour scheme a fair few years ago for our old FZS600 as a straight swap. Guy was in London and finding the kwaka too much work for every day commute! Sadly my dad said no to the offer Sad

Was your Dad not well? affraidaffraid Think I would have torn the guys arm off in the rush to get the swap done thumbsLaughingLaughing

@fr499y wrote:

Was your Dad not well?  affraid   affraid   Think I would have torn the guys arm off in the rush to get the swap done  thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

He had it in his head back then that theres no need for a bigger bike than the 600! till a year later when he bought a fightered XJR 1200 lol