Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

can anyone make air lines?

okay i know its not bikes but some of you guys are in the know.

my current air suspension lines are braided as you can see in the pics, but they are crap to be honest and have too many joins.

i want to have 1 piece lines made to save hassles.

the rear needs to have a banjo each end

the front need a banjo up the valve block, and then a female connector at the bag end.

anyone able to make or know of anyone? rubber, braided whatever can be done as long as it can hold the pressure etc.

might be worth contacting Venhill ,they can do custom lines thumbs

my youngest used to have a polo with air suspension and tbh i was glad when he took it off nothing but trouble and trying to convince him it was dangerous was a waste of time till his mate broke down on the a19 because of bloody air suspension problems and a lad on a fjr yamaha smashed into the back of him and was killed 'the biker had been to wetlands bike meet and was on the same road as i would of been on ,on my way home .take the bloody stuff off chad its bloody dangerous thumb down

you can buy plastic pipes and push fit fittings at any pneumatic hose supplier mate just route them properly and use grommets where they pass through any metal

remember if it fails youve got no steering cos itll drop the van .better to do a facelift on it ,my mates got a 08 transporter and fitted new shape lights grill and bonnet for less than £500 hes got a private plate on and the van looks almost new ,total cost £7000 less the plate cos its a rare one thumbs

seen the same thing happen on the motorway back end of last year. Chav'd up lupo i think? or polo.. couldn't tell as it was f****d in the middle of the road. All 4 wheels under the car on their sides and car just sitting there mm from the ground. Always seems like a good idea till it goes seriously wrong! I wonder if they are in lots of sections to keep the pressure in and to stop the pipes from splitting with the pressure?

I admit not good if something goes pop. But I I'mrunning firestone bags not this cheap cChinese import crap. My valve block is 4x size of all the havair plastic stuff and is made in usa. But my air lines let it down. The animal who had it on his van didn't do a good job. I'mIin chats with a mate of a mate who owns air lift uk.

He said braided lines at the bags for flex and then nylon push fit along the rest.