Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

leaves are falling

no mate nothing like that, just may need the money from it as an investment. but we will see over the next few weeks.

you gotta do what you have to m8 sometimes it aint easy

yeah, its going to be sell and deposit on somewhere to live in kent or follow folks to wales and use money ontop to set up my own workshop. time will tell

i do enjoy me job where i am though so if things change and i dont go then it wont bother me at all as id happily stay and means keep the bike Smile

so the moves still on then? have you had a look round for a welsh job ,must be something that end m8

possibly dick but all pay crap if i went id evaluate whether to be my own boss, is my overall target one day.

and yeah ill open a sheep brothel like that one in swansea Wink

but ill see what happens as everyone so undecided that i can get a straight answer.

As long as you get sorted for next years forum rideout Chad..........or I may still have our Katherine's er5 lurking in the garage for you to use! affraidaffraidaffraid anyway hope things work out mate, as one door closes another one opens! thumbs

Still might not happen . I also may have contacted about a test ride on a ktm super Duke

Don't do it unless its the 1250. My 950 was the biggest pile of shit I've owned, spent more time in the garage than on the road. I must of spent 3 out of 5 days broken down at the side of the road doing a 20 mile trip from work!

irs a 990 superduke r so single seat, and im going to either chuck money at mine or get something new, unless im off to wales and ill sell it.

keep ya prili over the ktm. Not called KTM for no reason ( Keep taking money )

if it stays some changed are going to happen Wink

when sick of the clutch being temperamental, seemed better on way home from the rideout, and havent rid it since may get it out tomorrow.