Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Cmc claycross this sunday 11th

Not for me mate, but I might stop by for a brew. Thinking of taking the Versys 1000 out on test from Clay Cross Kawasaki. Smile

Not for me mate, but I might stop by for a brew. Thinking of taking the Versys 1000 out on test from Clay Cross Kawasaki. Smile
when was the last time we both got out together ? surrender

@Davehutch wrote:

Too long ago frankly. I'm just really struggling to fit biking in at all. Since starting up on my own it's gone a bit mental, although I managed to go to all my jobs last week on the VFR Rolling Eyes better than not bothering I suppose. And one trip home was over Cat & Fiddle in glorious sunshine thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

Too long ago frankly. I'm just really struggling to fit biking in at all. Since starting up on my own it's gone a bit mental, although I managed to go to all my jobs last week on the VFR Rolling Eyes better than not bothering I suppose. And one trip home was over Cat & Fiddle in glorious sunshine thumbs
thumbs glad its going well for you m8

terry wogan now does children in need for expenses only .£20,000 last year. how much is a plane ticket from ireland and a nights stay in a top hotel ? Shockedcensored