Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

fly tipping

saw someone fly tipping a wardrobe in our back lane today in a nissan nv200 van how eco unfriendly is that but eco friendly cos its an electric van wish i had got the bloody reg plate number .white van with nv 200 emblazoned all over it in green letters silent

saw someone fly tipping a wardrobe in our back lane today in a nissan nv200 van how eco unfriendly is that but eco friendly cos its an electric van wish i had got the bloody reg plate number .white van with nv 200 emblazoned all over it in green letters silent
don't know why people do it stan ? why don't they just go to there council tip ?

i have trouble getting rid of stuff due to being in a van even though its a personal vehicle. but i still find ways without fly tipping

We suffer from fly tipping really bad at work because the depot is getting run down, everything from building waste to green waste dumped by the truck load. We run off generators for all our power needs (mains copper cables stolen 3 times) so as its a big site running cctv is not viable, it can be very depressing sometimes, some people have no respect and want to make a few pounds no mater who they effect...........think I need to get out on the bike!

same as on the way to where i work. People dump bin bags full of stuff, car parts, sheets of wood etc.