Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

the ktm is growing on me

at first i wasnt sure if i had done the right thing,

its not as powerful as the aprilia was, not as comfy, and doesnt have the electrical toys

however the last 2 days of commuting on it its growing on me. first bike i bought and rode it like i already know it even though i hadn't ridden it before, but the way his thing can be chucked around is mad.

with the aprilia id have to think about throttle and gearing in corners as it was a bit snatch and liked to twitch not the ktm, just hold the power and itll keep going, easier to ride without the front wheel constantly being light, but if you want it to go it does go!

and that induction noise is mad, cant wait to get an open air box on it!

only down side is the headlight is shocking, its almost as bad as the old bandit days with the twin dominators!

swap the bulb for a better one. I remember mine being shocking before slapping an osram bulb in Smile

yeah its just a small beam pattern, but the amount of night rididng i do its not a worry, deffo needs a gel seat where is a skinny seat i do get numb

gel gets red hot in the summer and cold and hard in the winter! I personally would just get a good quality foam seat over a gel seat Smile

im close to putting a race tail on it anyway has no pillion hangers etc i was looking at r models anyway so not fussed for pilions, and the single seat units look wider.

but once vans done an back on road the bike can get stripped and the fun can begin Smile