Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Foxton Locks

Looks like I might be able to sneak Sunday morning off, so thought I'd try my new tune by riding to Foxton Locks, along the B6047 from Melton Mowbray. Anyone care to tag along, or meet me there? Reckon on arriving at Foxton around 10-10:30 Smile

I know that road Dave, used it a time or two visiting a customer in Market Harborough. Smile

I'm going Dave, try to get off at a decent time. Do you know the petrol station more or less opposite Sainsbury's? You could come in on the old Six Hills road and be there easily enough.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.773521,-0.8940632,18z

not sure if that will work. The Esso with a Tesco Express attached. I'll try to be there at 9:30 Smile
see you there 9.30 mate

Well, weatherman has come up a bit short again, but I'm up on time. Quick drink and I'm offski, so should be there as arranged Dave. Smile

Well, weatherman has come up a bit short again, but I'm up on time. Quick drink and I'm offski, so should be there as arranged Dave. Smile
I have been up since 6 to excited lol see you at 9.30

Yeah, thanks for showing me round a bit. Shame we ran into LCC's gravel mountain, but hey-ho! Very Happy