Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

ktm superduke 990 2007 4k miles

Okay time for the ktm to go.

first thing first, it has a temperamental cutting out issue, looking at the wireing in the belly pan i think its an earthing issue, behind the light and in the belly pan have been messed with, if you know your electrics i reckon itll be an easy fix. the speedo is also temperamental an apparently this is common for charging issues. also the bike was cat c back in 2011 i believe.

also the paintwork isnt perfect, id say just the tank could do with a redoing but it would benefit from all of it

thats the bad bits. other than that it is a real sweet runner and when it wasn't playing up it pulled like stink, and handled so well and will miss it, but due to new business venture it is time to go as i need the money

its only done about 4k miles. clocks are reading 3k however due to the damage they were flickering and replaced with one showing 1k less miles. also the engine, frame etc is all like new and exteremely clean and you can see it has been looked after other than the paintwork.

i will try and get 12 months mot on it when im back from holiday as it only has a month left.

im going to be putting it up for £3500 ono, however my bottom line is £3000