Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkyDancer

Just sayings or are they?

Many of these were added too, "tags" and shared on face book. If I like them I wrote them down. NONE of them had an author to them, I know someone out there wrote them. If you know who, let me know. I will add their names, beneath the saying, in order too give them credit.

-----------------

Before you judge my life or my character ... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, my laughter ...!!! And then you can judge me! Remember, Judge not lest ye be judged. Words said without thought only cause pain, where kindness goes a long way. Everyone has their own story.

-----------------

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive?~Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? ~Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? ~ Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me?

-----------------

Don't rush thru life. Don't take the ones who love you for granted. One day you will come to the end of your race and realize the moments you lost forever. Make each day count and let those you love know you love them.

-----------------

This is for all the strong people,who have made it through so much in life: I am strong because I have been brought to my knees in weakness during my life. I'm compassionate because I have known suffering. I am alive because I am full of passion and a fighter. I am wise because I've been fooled many times. And I can laugh because I have known sadness and sadness did not win.

-----------------

One person can not carry everything on their shoulders alone.Maybe you've put yourself in that place or others have put you there. Either way it will break you down eventually. It may look like your holding it all together on the outside when your falling apart on the inside.While taking care of everyone else you might loose yourself. Needing help doesn't mean your helpless just means your human.

-----------------

Forgiveness is NOT forgetting. They say "forgive & forget." However, true & genuine forgiveness happens while the wounds inflicted upon us by those we choose to forgive are still painful & unforgettable. Forgiveness does not turn back the clock & undo the damage or erase the scars. On the contrary true forgiveness is a conscious choice we make to live with permanent scars that will continually remind us of what they did to us, but choosing not to hold it against them.

-----------------

There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from Heaven and spend the day with them just one more time. Give them one more hug, kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again. One more chance to say "I Love You".

-----------------

It's not enough to dream big & imagine great things. Everyone created mind does that. Turning dreams into reality requires; burning desire to stir you into action; boldness to face massive obstacles; unshakable & fearless faith to take risks; willingness to do whatever it takes & believing that “I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.” Phil 4:13.

-----------------

Sandra Scotland shared this with me. NICE one I had forgotten. Thanks Sandra.

Footprints In The Sand

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

-----------------