Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tolos2009

My best friends job

My best friend and I work for the same company but in different call centers. Both of our departments are merging and alot of people are losing their jobs. She was impacted by the merge and is subject to being given a severance package or being helped to get a new job. Many of her co-workers were shocked as was I that she was among the few selected to lose their jobs. Her performance evaluations have been impeccable and she is well liked amongst many of our customers. She had complained alot about her Assoc Dir not liking her but Ididnt take her seriously. She believes that she was selected because the AD doesnt like her. I would like prayer that she would find another job either within our company or outside our company. Her day of departure has to be December 3rd. I am praying that God would reveal who is blackballing her in the company and that God would strengthen and cause her to see that a setback is just a comeback for something greater. both of us have been working on opening our own restaurant but we have no funds yet but we did get our LLC. Either way, she needs a job in order to have her dream business.

Please pray that for TP. Thanks.

Tolos2009

I will be praying for your friend, I went thru that same thing I was let go because of an injury, and did not work for 9 mos and God provided every need No unemployment money and just start working about month and that was my time with God and I learn to lean on God like never before and my faith has increase, Remember ALL Things Work Together for the Good.
I promise God has something Wonderful for the both of You.

Just wait and see the glory of the Lord

God Bless You Dreamer
flower

I will be praying for God's perfect will for her. The story of Haman in the book of Esther came to mind when I read your post. If the AD is pulling a quick one on such a good worker for personal reasons and has built a "gallow" for her to hang on...that "gallow" just may be for the AD!!!

God is faithful. I do know that he also uses situations like this to take us to a different level employment wise as well. My prayer is that she keeps her eyes on the Lord and just like Dreamer said...God will cause all things to work together for the good!!!

praying