Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

help.....?

this is my bathroom...

made it long ago... boaring, huh?
what should i add to it?

best ideas get gmbs!

my idea is to put some another wallpaper and to buy few windows and to buy white jacuzzi and some flower and candles and and to sell this poos and all this items and to buy some candles and flower to put on mirror...............you also can buy 2 aquariums and put some blue fish in them.................this will be look good........i don't know what more to tell you..................good luck in decorating your bathroom.............congratulations

You could keep the wallpaper, I like it, it's in my bathroom too Smile You could put a shelf over the sink the kitchen cabinets work good and then put the sink just slightly behind it. Add flower and candles like Pedj said, also add some windows and floor mats Smile You could add an ironing board, washing machine if you want to just to add items. If you need more ideas go look at my bathroom Smile I'm quite proud of it congratulations

i like both ideas, but i think i'll go with pedj@'s
thanks anyway, ( you'll both get gmbs when i finish redecorating , i don't have money right now congratulations )

heheheheh.......i willl send you some gifts for your new bathrom............you don't need to send me any prizes i just want to help you...............

I think it will be great to add the water floor and to clean the poo.

i redecorated a little, postnig a pic of the new bathroom soon!

i'll try tomorrow, facebook has some problems right now.... it won't load :'(

mine does that more often than not right now, right after taking the picture I save the game and then refresh seems to work

maybe u can put some railssss =) u know the pink/white iron rails?

yeahh^ those from the diy shop...or u can even put some dark chocolate cabinet from the diy store...
hmmm u can even put the shower stuff...i think there are more types of bathroom stuff ..try looking for them in the furniture store...
haha