Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bojibaby

Problem with stickers :(((( please help

I have a problem with my stickers ! First when the game with them started I put some silver and gold stikers becase I didin't know that First I have to collect all bronze and know I can't change silver and gold stickers with bronze . Sad I can only change bronze with silver or gold SadSadSad
I'm so sad please help me if you can

if You collected all gold before all silver and bronze I am 100% Sure that you will get The Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophy.

Tromo3 wrote:
if You collected all gold before all silver and bronze I am 100% Sure that you will get The Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophy.

i'm not 100% sure but do tend to agree ..I think you will get all the trophies

I believe Tromo is right, it almost seems easier that way you would think lol. Almost make it you wonder if recycling for bronze stickers is worth it lol (I'll though as soon as I can I get a bronze package lol) Good luck with your sticker collection Smile

I think It is impossible to get a gold Trophy without the Bronze and Silver.And getting Silver without getting Bronze.

it's not a problem... let's say that your album is ALL fillied with a mix of bronze, silver and gold stickers.. with that you have the bronze trophie because you have all stickers bronze or higher..

same with silver... if ALL your stickers are bronze and some are gold then again you have the silver throphie..

i don't think that you need an explaination about the gold..

to complete a collection you need stickers of the same or higher value.. that's all.. i hope i've helped.. congratulations