Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

COMPETITION RULES - READ FIRST

COMPETITIONS AND GIVEAWAYS RULES

• You must be an active member of the group to take part in any of the Competitions or giveaways.
An active member is classed as a member who has a minimum of 20 posts, not including ‘bumping’, thank you or welcome threads, with no less than average 1 post per day (so if a member has posted 25 post count but an average post count of 0.5 then that member is not classed as active).

•Any disputes about any aspect of the competition or giveaway should be made through a site administrators or Forum administrator...their decision is final

• Competitions will still be moderated as normal by all mods and admins

• Members are not allowed to run any competitions which require payments...i.e. gmb raffle or ask for donations for your competiton

• No wish list threads are allowed. If you wish to grant members wishes then please do so through the official wish list threads

• Administrators reserve the right to add or change rules if needed

• All aspects of your competition must remain within your thread in the members competition board. You cannot post anything in regard to your competition in any other part of the site

• You must be an active member of PSFC for a minimum of 7 days before you can take part in any competition/giveaway

Lea, could you please list how members can run their own competitions (like rules and guidelines) If they can. I've noticed there has been a few questions on the topic. Thank you Smile

Sorry lea, just disregard my post. I didn't notice exactly what part of the board you had posted this on lol

how many posts do we have to have to MAKE a competion?? sorry if sounds silly i just want to know congratulations

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
how many posts do we have to have to MAKE a competion?? sorry if sounds silly i just want to know congratulations

I made the foodie goodie with 30-50 posts I guess.. I can't remember...

Paige<3 wrote:
how many posts do we have to have to MAKE a competion?? sorry if sounds silly i just want to know

Good question..

IsabelLim105 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
how many posts do we have to have to MAKE a competion?? sorry if sounds silly i just want to know

Good question..

The same ...a minimun of 20 posts and an active member of the group

Guest Guest
Thank you kasi for the reply!