Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Oprah's quitting Oprah?

Apparently, Oprah is going to quit her TV show. The last show will be September 9, 2011. That's 25 seasons of Oprah. I'll miss the Oprah show when there's nothing on tv at 4PM. Sad

Maybe she's just going to retire? What will happen to Harpo Studios? If you haven't noticed before, Harpo is Oprah backwards

yeah, i thought that was funny and extremely egocentric of her LOL
yeah, she deserves a break. man, she's got a lot of money to retire with that's for sure!

she's a good lady. she deserves the rest now.
just sad that i never got to go to one of her shows.
have you been?

Nope, cause it's in Chicago. I've always liked to see her favourite things shows..those items are gorgeous.

yeah, and i bet her christmas shows are going to have fantastic giveaways especially since it will be her last! oh no wait, that's the year after... wow, she really announced her retirement early!

I think a lot of people will really miss Oprah, but I do think she deserves a break totally. However, like many of you...I wonder what will happen next. She doesn't seem the type to just sit around and do nothing with all her money and influence, she's the type it seems that enjoys making a difference in other peoples lives, and so I imagine her going on to do more charity work, or involvement with good causes. Seems to be a calling for her to help people My mom used to watch Oprah quite often, I don't as much now, but I still really like, admire and respect her a whole bunch. Smile I'll miss her show!