is it a Blue Stocking

NO

Lucky Strike wrote:
mistle toe

NO

haha_13 wrote:
thank you again... thanx for the comp... congratulations

you're welcome ..stocking sent x

not yet... still wide awake... not sleepy yet... wahahaha!!!

thanks... congratulations

i know it's not good... but being a college student i think it's natural for my body clock to change because of projects, reports and exams... bwahahahah!!! i'll sleep in a while... hehe

iam a college student too... but i cant sleep late if i want to touch the computer again...

i am a computer science major that's why i'm always in front of computer... though u always see me online on fb or other sites, i'm also doing my research/homeworks at the same time... multitasking... hehe

my parents allow me to stay up til morning coz they see that even though i don't sleep at night, i still attend my classes in the morning and the afternoon... hehe

ohh really is it hard? the computer science? because me im taking up comp eng'g..
and when i sit in front of computer im really lazy to study my lessons or to practice my programming..

actually my comp sci subjects are ok for me... what is hard are the other subjects that we have to take that is not related with my course... we have to take them coz it's school's policy... weheh...

ohh yeah you mean the minor subjects? yeah its just waste of time.. especially on term exam you have to study them too..