Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Have you got a christmas themed room? We need you!

Hey everyone,

If you have a Christmas themed room in Pet Society let me know here, it can be anything to do with the holiday season, we're looking for lights, christmas trees, maybe a full christmas spread on the table (turkey etc..) maybe a christmas garden witha snowman...whatever it is.

So post here to let me know ASAP and you (well your pet) could apear in a very special PSFC video!

I have just wall floor, penguin baby and some letters that say MER

oh yeah...heres mine Smile

Very nice hun! I love all the red and gold definitely feels like Christmas!

i've started one ...will have to talk nicely to lea to post it for me Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
Need wallpaper christmas

its an outside scene so wallpaper wouldn't work ..thats why it has a brick wall

Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:
i've started one ...will have to talk nicely to lea to post it for me Laughing

:happy2:

that was my second one ...was not sure which one to use...am waiting for new items to come out before I do too much to it

I really like your room Kasi, Simple but cute! Sometimes too many things just over crowd a room.

Mangoberri, Christmas is only 34 days away! Never to early to decorate in Pet Society! Can't wait for the Christmas items to come out!

Can't wait to see more!

myladyyawo wrote:
I really like your room Kasi, Simple but cute! Sometimes too many things just over crowd a room.

Mangoberri, Christmas is only 34 days away! Never to early to decorate in Pet Society! Can't wait for the Christmas items to come out!

Can't wait to see more!

I don't think Playfish will release Christmas items so fast!

Mangoberri wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Can't wait to see more!

I don't think Playfish will release Christmas items so fast!

i think it will start a week monday ...as soon as the thankgiving things go from the shops

I believe your right Kasi that is around the same as last year. I can't believe I've been playing now just over a year! lol.

OK Guys, fantastic rooms, please please keep your rooms like this, Matrix (my pet) is going to be visiting over the coming days to make a short video of your room so please keep your christmas rooms like they are!!!

here's zach's house from outside...

and inside...