Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

tree sprits?

has anyone understood what tree spirits are? i can't understand it from the book instructions!

Well, I think that you can get tree spirits after the trees you bought have died...after the 7 harvest time of course...Smile Hope this helps~congratulations

Chiaretta wrote:
and what i do with them then?

I think now when you collect enough of them...you can combine them and make new trees!!congratulations

I have two tree spirits, but I'm not sure what you do with the trees. Does anyone know? You can't put them back in your storage or grab the spirits to put in the storage for later use. Hmm (scratching my head)

Guest Guest
is this just new i have never heard of it before ??

ok guys...

once ur trees died...there is this tree spirit...collect it like how u collect ur fruits...once u collected..u can find it in ur storage =)
and on the right side, there is a book =) there is where u can combine ur spirits to get a new tree...and the new tree will never die ! its forever there....ur new tree is known as a magic tree..and this magic tree can be moved around like normal trees...

so u have to always check to see if u have collected enuf spirits...i am not so sure which tree gif wat spirit but i will try to notice it next time...so when u got all the 3 spirits need in the book....it will not be black and white..there will be a color , it means u have that spirit..and u have to click combine to get the tree!

another thing is, to remove ur dead trees, u cant put it back in the storage, but u can use the thing where u use to remove ur land, u use that to remove dead trees...

if u all still have any questions bout this, feel free to let me know =)

wow i was wondering the same thing!!! lol
Glow88 that info helped me alot!! thanx soo much Smile

got pink tree spirit from orange tree & mango
yellow tree spirit from apple
lime tree spirit from cherrie
green tree spirit from pear

not sure if its all the same