Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

I'm in a bad mood....
Just caught the bus into town, (which is not a good idea with my neck the way it is) to take some books back to library to find the library is now closed for refurbishments!!

It has been closed since 30th OCT and they havent even got the potable library open yet, not until next Tuesday!
I wish they had given some notice about this so I hadnt wasted my time dragging myself and my daughter down there for nothing!!!
Plus my books are already over due Sad

Ok rant over now....deep breaths Laughing

OMG IM SO ANNOYED:(
I have been trading with this girl for ages and she as always sent first. I asked her the other day if she had any single rose, she says yes, we confirm a price and i say to her "thanks hun, send when your ready"
I dont hear from her for a few days and today she sent me a message saying "This trade is taking too long, im going to delete you now, i dont have time for this i dont send first..." I was like....what????
we have been trading for ages and she has never once asked me to send first and we have done bigger trades than that.

grrr....ive had my rant now lol

I wouldn't worry about it Gaia ..plenty of other traders around congratulations

Hows you today ??

sounds like we are all having fun to day hun
my bad trading day was yesterday... billbo closed his boot yesterday due to pudding being ill.. most on my list were ok hun i will give you a shout in a few days.... but i still had the 1 that would not back down ....and today my price was to high any way lol

It was just a bit of suprise because we have traded so many times, its like she had a split personality LMAO oh well, she lost the money lol

Im ok, Dan will be going to work soon, im just watching Rikki Lake lol how are you hun? Smile

cold Ashamed I've just put the fire on and closed the blinds and its not even 4pm yet. heating doesnt' kick in for another half hour yet

aww bless ya, you need a hot water bottle x im freezing too, but i try and leave it until the last minute before i put it on lol

im tucked up under my duvet watching top gear on dave.....
we have just had to replace a part in the boiler as the heating packed in earlier in the week..... its now WORKING yay

Hey guys!

I'm new here and I have a question...
You know in drop auctions, let's say for example the item is going for 1X4999 item and you buy it, how do you make payment?

I'd really appreciate it if someone told me, coz I'm kinda clueless =X

you just have to add whichever mod/admin is doing the auction and send payment to them and they will send you the item ....simple congratulations

I know but, do you have to like send them an item that is worth 4999 coins? And if yes how do you even find out how much the item is worth?

Sorry I am such a dork =(

it depends on when you decide to buy ...everything starts at 100 x 4999 and drops until someone decides they want to buy it ..some items have gone as low as 1 x BMB ....

I see. Thanks!

And another dumb question: How do you convert your paw pounds into PS coins?

Wow another tired day!! Slept only like 4 hrs again!! Im always having slpin problems and cant fall asleep!! Dunno y:(

hi all im fine i have also sleep probelems every night i cant sleep but i am not at the same problem like you because i not need to stay up early next morning because i am going home lol so i cant stay up when i will

Thanks Mr Mayor!

Psst...May I know your name? Or should I just call you Mayor?

Mr Mayor wrote:
i have sleeping problems every night, its called going to bed too late, having a 2 year old and having to go to work at 5am! lol

haha thats not so good! u shud try to rest more!! i really hate having lack of sleep...its just so not good! cause the best time of the day is to sleep and i cant fall asleep Sad

smut wrote:
hi all im fine i have also sleep probelems every night i cant sleep but i am not at the same problem like you because i not need to stay up early next morning because i am going home lol so i cant stay up when i will

haha!! so cool...
its sad to roll on the bed for hours and cant fall asleep and have to wake up early in the morning....
i think by the time mr mayor wakes up for work..thats the time im able to fall asleep...haha!

YOU CALL ME THE MAYOR!!!

Na just kidding, im Steve lol, call me mayor, steve, oy you, oy you idiot, stupid, whatever you feel suits what you think of me! lol congratulations Any questions (ive seen already our members have been helpful) always feel free to ask anyone!

glow88 wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
i have sleeping problems every night, its called going to bed too late, having a 2 year old and having to go to work at 5am! lol

haha thats not so good! u shud try to rest more!! i really hate having lack of sleep...its just so not good! cause the best time of the day is to sleep and i cant fall asleep Sad

smut wrote:

haha!! so cool...
its sad to roll on the bed for hours and cant fall asleep and have to wake up early in the morning....
i think by the time mr mayor wakes up for work..thats the time im able to fall asleep...haha!

i dont thing it is cool i am so sad about it because i be off sick and got sickness 'benefit and now i searching early retirement. so i am a littel deprest about it like now and it also there when i have time to bee in here the most off the day

LOL!! lack of sleep will just make my day soooooooo bad! aaaa!

anyways steve!!!! @@ is there a winner for the ghost hunt =)

hehe and smut...it really did not take that long cause i was able to found them in an hour time =)
hehe

Well this is gonna sound really crazy but ever since my vacation started 2 weeks ago my sleep cycle has gone completely haywire.

Just yesterday I slept at 9pm, woke up at around 12 midnight and have been awake ever since (it is currently 5.56 am where i am).

wow !! thats bad for health!
u shud change back ur sleeping time to a normal one...!
=)

My body is used to not sleeping Sad

My daughter is awake a lot during the night so I have gotten used to only sleeping for a few hours at a time....would love to be able to go to sleep at 7pm and not wake up until dinner time the next day!!

I'm trying! Right now I'm trying to stay up for as long as I can and get to sleep at like 10 pm or something and hopefully wake up in the morning like a normal teenager.

lea75 wrote:
My body is used to not sleeping Sad

My daughter is awake a lot during the night so I have gotten used to only sleeping for a few hours at a time....would love to be able to go to sleep at 7pm and not wake up until dinner time the next day!!

just like when you were a teenager ... LaughingLaughing
have you checked rosie lately ??

Can somebody give me the link to the PSFC tips and guide thread? If there is one...

hehe no worries Smile
ur new here so if u need help finding things, plz feel free to ask anyone here Smile

haha we posts lot and just got used to the forum and we find things easily hehe!

Lol I see! I am trying to post more (not spamming though) to earn more paw pounds. I see you have lots and lots!

Haha! My time in PSFC is really long..
and I won paw pounds from competitions =)

just participate around...
u can go to game arcade and join in some games haha...
its a good place to enjoy and also posts around..

cafe is also a place where we can chit chat together and make friends =)
its so ez to earn paw pounds here ! just be active^^

Haha...! go around the forum and join in =)
competitions around where u can join...tradings and maybe check out the news =) a peek on the new items / even the gmb items! haha ^^

have fun in the forum...
i have to go ^^
c ya!

seee you all to morrow now i will find my beth and try to sleep because i cant sitting any more today