Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

omg dont get billbo started....she will keep youi up all night talking!

lea75 wrote:
omg dont get billbo started....she will keep youi up all night talking!

is that from experience ???

put it this way...I've got earache right now pmsl

makes a change from me having it then ....thank goodness we don't have conference calling Laughing

I'm out of here for tonight ..catch you all in the morning ...xx

hi all
cant believe how addictive this game is Smile and now ive discovered this site its added a whole new dimension to it, always wondered how some people had items that i couldnt find in shops and now at long last i can have them too......well when ive got enough 999 items......aint got a prayer of 4999 items though, always spend my coins before they get to the 15,000 mark, anyway thats enough of my rambling....for now congratulations
xx

so has anyone tried the new food ... that baked potato .. in real life? is it tasty? XD

lea75 wrote:
hiya clair
how r u?

im good thank you, and yourself, im kinda finding this a little too additive even i cant keep track of me lol x

Helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo.

well, has anyone noticed the name of those pants in the clothing store? 'Period pants' in red? Laughing

Oh my gosh! lol Mongoberri, I would have never put two and two together unless I read your post. Too funny

Haha,. it was actually pretty funny when you look at it on a pet O_O :idontthinkso:

I didn't know pet's had it.
LOL!

Sorry if that offended someone. Just had to say it.

Mangoberri wrote:
Haha,. it was actually pretty funny when you look at it on a pet O_O :idontthinkso:

I didn't know pet's had it.
LOL!

Sorry if that offended someone. Just had to say it.

WAIT FOR IT..

WAIT FOR IT...

THOSE PANTS ARE ACTUALLY FOR MALES! LaughingLaughingLaughing

I'm not offended lol. but I'm sure suffering from the "red pants" (LMAO) syndrome myself And very painful on that whole ordeal. I may not stick around long, may want to go to bed with a waterbottle. I'm such a wuss with the whole issue.......ugh.

sorry had to delete the other, that was me now mom Laughing

I wish I could say it wasn't painful but it really is and I hate it. Makes me not want to do nothing, and hate the world........

Yes...and if not, then why is there not some sort of horrid equivalent that males have to deal with????? So unfair.

HAHA. must make a new thing! OH! It's not as equivalent..but what about _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.? Don't want to say it Ashamed

you should pm me cuz I'm not anywhere near with it enough to peice that mess together!!! Laughing

hi everybody! how are u today?
i'm not so well... I had a bad quarrel with my bf yesterday evening and this morning i stayed home instead of going to class. i'm so sad Sad

morning everyone ...its wet and miserable here today

Chiaretta ...sorry you had a fight with the b/f..we all have them and usually things turn out ok...hope yours does too xxx :friends:

thank u kasijab.... i hope that too! Ashamed

here today is really sunny.... too bad, since in this season i love the rain!

you should live here in the UK then ..you'd get plenty of it Laughing But its not nice warm rain, its horrible !!!

ahha actually i'd really like to live (or at least, to visit) Scotland!!
i think it has the right weather for me!!

I'm just the opposite...I lived in the Middle East in Abu Dhabi for 10 years while my husband worked there and loved the heat ..even tho it got close to 50C in the summer

I used to think that but you do get used to it .. and it wasn't that hot all the time. I used to love the winter season out there ..just like our summer really congratulations but with less rain ...

i should find a good place to live where all seasons are still respected: warm in spring, little bit hotter in summer, rainy days in autumn and A LOT OF snow in winter, good to wear coats, hats, gloves and everything!
those days are perfect to stay home in front of the fireplace with an hot chocolate in hands!

I love the heat!! I swear I should of been born in a hot country....not the uk! (your fault Kasi LMAO!!)

lea75 wrote:
I love the heat!! I swear I should of been born in a hot country....not the uk! (your fault Kasi LMAO!!)

everything usually is AshamedAshamed

its 9 am here and i'm on my 2nd tea ...don;t drink much coffee Ashamed got to get myself moving shortly ...not even had a shower yet !!

me neither!! actually i'm studying on my bed with my pajamas still on XD

i know i'm a little addicted to coffee... not good at all.

right ...I'm going for a shower and then to deliver my Mother's birthday present..its actually her b.day tomorrow but she is out all day so going today ..will be back later ...bye for now folks