Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

WTB Fox Plushie and Christmas Tree Decorations....PLEASE

I would like to buy 2 or 3 for myself and my kids.

If you have them ....I would like to pay in cash coins or 4999.
Please give me a price for each so I can see how many i can afford. Thank you very much.

And....since I was able to get a couple of Christmas trees....i now need to decorate them...LOL. They look soooo sad all bare!!!
Here are the decorations that I am interested in. If you are able to get these for me....I would be very happy. I can pay in cash coins or 4999's. Thank you. Smile

i have all xmas in your picture (no fox, sorry)

all for 10x4999 (with 2 trees of your choise)

kthrina wrote:
i have all xmas in your picture (no fox, sorry)

all for 10x4999 (with 2 trees of your choise)

sorry....i can't afford that much. I also do not need the trees. Do you need cash coins? Maybe we can work out a different price without the trees.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

i have some..i wanted them for my trees but i think i have some spare..

i have last pic of the first row (the silver thingy that goes on top of the tree -i'm stuck now.. Ashamed ), 1 lux blue bauble, 2 yellow lux bauble, 1 red+gold+silver tinsel (i think.. the first 3 pics of the lasr row..) and 3 tree candles

it's not much but i have nothing else..

Lucky Strike wrote:
i have some..i wanted them for my trees but i think i have some spare..

i have last pic of the first row (the silver thingy that goes on top of the tree -i'm stuck now.. Ashamed ), 1 lux blue bauble, 2 yellow lux bauble, 1 red+gold+silver tinsel (i think.. the first 3 pics of the lasr row..) and 3 tree candles

it's not much but i have nothing else..

sounds great!! I have absolutely nothing for my trees...they are just plain ol' trees waiting in my garden to become Christmas trees!!!
now...the big question.......how much?

hmm... how about...1*4999 and 2-3*999? (if you can do all in 999's i would love to because i'm running out of them... Ashamed)

i'll add a free snow in congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
hmm... how about...1*4999 and 2-3*999? (if you can do all in 999's i would love to because i'm running out of them... Ashamed)

i can't do all 999's cause i've spent most of mine...LOL.... i seriously have almost none...pathetic...i know !
the 1x4999 plus 2x999? i'll throw in some NIS food and two lollipops from my tree? (i also sell off my fruit right away)

Oh...i just noticed we are not friends yet! How weird! I'll have to f/r . Nice facebook profile pic by the way!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

i can't do all 999's cause i've spent most of mine...LOL.... i seriously have almost none...pathetic...i know !
the 1x4999 plus 2x999? i'll throw in some NIS food and two lollipops from my tree? (i also sell off my fruit right away)

hehe! yeah it's ok.. congratulations just please let me send tomorrow.. i'm going to bed now.. just f/r me.. i'll accept and send tomorrow (so i can send first :winked: ) congratulations

(i hope this price it's not much for you.. Ashamed i tried for a good price.. if i come across anything good i'll let you know congratulations )

thank you for pic comment!!! congratulations (weird indeed that we are not friends.. i have seen a TON of your posts... :S

goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

hehe! yeah it's ok.. congratulations just please let me send tomorrow.. i'm going to bed now.. just f/r me.. i'll accept and send tomorrow (so i can send first :winked: ) congratulations

(i hope this price it's not much for you.. Ashamed i tried for a good price.. if i come across anything good i'll let you know congratulations )

thank you for pic comment!!! congratulations (weird indeed that we are not friends.. i have seen a TON of your posts... :S

goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

no problem. I will send f/r now and i'll send over tomorrow after you accept. I think we are in the same or close time zones. I'm in Croatia and its 12:30am here so I am going to bed soon as well...LOL!

Good night Smile

i didn't had the thinhy that goes on top so i sended in it's place a blue lux bauble, 1 red ribbon and a simple orange ball.. Ashamed

i hope it's ok.. Ashamed

is it? Ashamed tell me..

items sent and received! thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

rep added! congratulations please add for me too congratulations