Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hello from the USA :)

Guest Guest
Hello everyone. my name is Julie but most call me Jules. I live in the US and grew up on the shore of Lake Erie. I have been married 20 yrs and have a daughter, Britanee, and a son named Connor. I also have 3 pups. A Scottie named Duncan, a Westie named Caesar and a tiny Jack Russell named Stan. I am 40 but def dont feel that is too old for PS. I have had my pet Clarice since PS first started on facebook and have been addicted since lol Really excited about finding this forum. Its really impressive! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Smile ( I also have to admit. I have a smilie addiction too)

hi and welcome.I'm sure you will have great fun here with all our fantastic members. Post around in the cafe/games area and you will soon get your required 20 posts to join in our great competitions ..including this weekend the famous PSFC Wish Upon a Star ....xxx

Guest Guest

Thank you all so much for the friendly welcomes Smile And hello to Tiddly Smile

Welcome!! I'm sure you'll fit right in I think we are all really smilie addicted lol. This forum is a lot of fun, and full of wonderful people! Let us know if you have any questions Smile

Hey, Jules! I just signed up too!
Tiddly Winks, Jules and I are the terrible threesome; well, our pets are! We, on the other hand, are actually quite nice.

Hiya Jules and welcome to the group...

why is it I have the feeling I will have to keep an eye on you, Kokonee and tiddly winks?? :winded: Laughing

40 most deffinately is not too old for PS...we have many members older than you (plus one of our forum admins...but shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell her I told you Laughing)

Look forward to chatting you more

Lea :friends:

Jules wrote:
Hello everyone. my name is Julie but most call me Jules. I live in the US and grew up on the shore of Lake Erie. I have been married 20 yrs and have a daughter, Britanee, and a son named Connor. I also have 3 pups. A Scottie named Duncan, a Westie named Caesar and a tiny Jack Russell named Stan. I am 40 but def dont feel that is too old for PS. I have had my pet Clarice since PS first started on facebook and have been addicted since lol Really excited about finding this forum. Its really impressive! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Smile ( I also have to admit. I have a smilie addiction too)

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!