Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

How strainge is this!!

On the 28 August 2009, 17:32:58 i made this picture for a compotition.

OMG! I didnt stop to think...In a couple of months time...They would
actually
bring out the same outfit with the same cat and everything. I mean...I
know i didnt actually come up with the idea and the look but i came up
with the picture..And to put the cat beside her...etc.

This is so wierd. They stole my ideas...I should totally get a reward for this!! HEHE!

I did put this on the main forum but as usual...you get poeple on there who are either jelous or just really annoying and most are just really perthetic and mean and love to make you feel unwanted.

That picture is adorable. Nice job with the photo program. Yeah, it's neat when that happens.

Some time back I wanted lob stuff, and then several weeks later, they released stuff for a laboratory. I was in heaven. So, yes, I know how that it and it's a great feeling to know that people are listening or they share an idea and can see it through.

Im so gald that i havent got any mean comments back from my post. People are really mean on TOF.

It feels really cool that they actually liked my design. The only thing is...My pet looks really wierd in the Alice clothes .

I dont really like the furni because it dont really look right in my rooms hehe.

I love the 2 dolls tho..They are so cool.

Good job on the pic—and whether by coincidence, or if Playfish was 'listening' to your idea - it's exciting that your idea has come to life. What fun!

I'm not crazy about the furniture either... I don't like the pink/purple/cyan color combinations.... I don't know what it is, but they lack something. I do like the clothes and the mad hatter doll. The cat is OK too.