Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZIM402

Pet Society Music

It may have been brought up before, but lets talk about the music of Pet Society.

Personally I like the town tune, but when I'm on PS for a longer time I find myself turning off PS music and opening you tube in a seperate window.

How do you feel about PS music?
Do you have it on or off?
If off what DO you listen to while playing?
If you got to choose more PS music, what style would you choose? (Country, Rock, ect.)

The toggle music is cute, and it reminds me of a music box, but too much of a good thing can be annoying...like having a song stuck in your head.

Several days ago, my husband started humming the toggle music from PS, and I nearly fell off my chair. One because the muzsic is turned off here, and because I didn't think that when I did have it playing that he even paid attention. It was an amusing occurance to say the least.

I listen to anything I feel like when playing. Right now I have the soundtrack for 'The Muppet Christmas Carol'. Love that film and the music is brilliant.

Speaking of music I actually wrote some lyrics and my friend Andy put them to music and I recorded the song. We're still in the mixing stage of it, but when it gets done, I'll let everyone here know. It's my first recording, and it is completely original with lyrics as well as music. It's a sort of folk like song.

HAhaha that's so cool your husband started to hum the PS tune!
Yes the Muppet Christmas Carol is awesome.
*Like Muppet Treasure Island*
And i'd LOVE to hear your music when it's finished!

Would you add another music option to PS if you could?
And what would the music sound like?

To answer your question: probably not. I really don't want people to get annoyed by my music and more people have told me that the music annoys them and most have it shut off. I can understand them having the music for the game, but I don't think I would want to compose it. Even if it would be flattering to be asked.

Hmmm...depends on my emotions...
But, most of the times Im playing the game, when Im listening the music from the game is making me nervous. So, I prefer to play it without the music =)

BTE, I wish we could have a choices for the background music...Like, classical, pop famous music...or instrumentals!!!
Or just few new melodies =)

Guest Guest

I`m really NOT a fan of PS music.
i even can`t remember when was it the last time turned on...

March,2009?
Something like that...

I open youtube and listen to lady gaga or vp Laughing

I used to play with the music on, but if you're playing for a long time, it gets annoying.

I wish they could incorporate into the software different music, so when the pet is running around town, it's one type of music, when it's at home, another type. Racing in the stadium a third etc. It'd make it less monotonous.

And.... lucky SophieBella was fortunate enough to hear a preview of Tiddly Winks's song. And loved it. Reminded me a little of Joni Mitchell during her Big Yellow Taxi phase.

ZIM402 wrote:
It may have been brought up before, but lets talk about the music of Pet Society.

Personally I like the town tune, but when I'm on PS for a longer time I find myself turning off PS music and opening you tube in a seperate window.

How do you feel about PS music?
Do you have it on or off?
If off what DO you listen to while playing?
If you got to choose more PS music, what style would you choose? (Country, Rock, ect.)
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would like chill out!!!!!!!!!!or clasic music