Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

More Problems

Here will I write my Problems:
1) When there are country holidays we in Art draw something about are countries near history or write in other subjects about our country. The problem is I know Just a TINY LITTLE BIT about our country, but I know a lot of other countries, maybe ten times more. I am embaressed to ask anyone that is living in my country so I am posting here.
2)I wanted to start a new hobby: Bracelet and Necklaces making. I don't know, is that a girls job. I was making a necklace with my friend and she wore the necklace I made for 7 or more days, she says she loves it. And I wanted to give those necklaces and bracelets as a second present for my Female Friends.
3) I hate this problem the most. When I am Solving Puzzles, watching my TV shows or reading books. Everyone just calls me that so I can't relax doing this. What to do. I talked to them bit Nothing.

You know....since you seem to understand and speak english very well...just try "google".

I am adding two links for "Wikipedia" which always has a lot of information in a very short read. Check them out. Otherwise just google...do it in english though..you'll get more "hits" than if you used only Bosnian sites or sites in the Bosnian language.

sorry, links to external sites are not permitted without permission from admin. Just google as advised to be able to find the same links.
Kasi

Tromo3 wrote:
Here will I write my Problems:
1) When there are country holidays we in Art draw something about are countries near history or write in other subjects about our country. The problem is I know Just a TINY LITTLE BIT about our country, but I know a lot of other countries, maybe ten times more. I am embaressed to ask anyone that is living in my country so I am posting here.
2)I wanted to start a new hobby: Bracelet and Necklaces making. I don't know, is that a girls job. I was making a necklace with my friend and she wore the necklace I made for 7 or more days, she says she loves it. And I wanted to give those necklaces and bracelets as a second present for my Female Friends.
3) I hate this problem the most. When I am Solving Puzzles, watching my TV shows or reading books. Everyone just calls me that so I can't relax doing this. What to do. I talked to them bit Nothing.

what's the question? i mean, how can we help you with this Ashamed

A quick piece of advice.

Sometimes having a phone, instant messenger or email makes you too accessible, and it seems like you have to be in touch with everyone else all the time - if you want to relax, take a long bath, solve puzzles, read or watch a film, turn your phone off, or just don't pick up... anything important will find you, and the rest can wait until you have time to enjoy it - you don't always need to be there if you have something else going on -
hope that helps.

PS second bit of advice

If you don't know something DO just ask, don't be embarrassed, because I think it's more embarrassing not to know and to try and hide that, than it is to just be up-front and say you don't know and need to find out -

remember you only need to ask once, but you might need to hide that you don't know, many, many times!