Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gusgus

Hello to Everyone :)

Just wanted to say hi and welcome myself to this forum LOL. Can't wait to get to know everyone Smile

Hiya and welcome to the group!

I'm sure you will love it here :snowwink: If you need any help with anything please feel free to ask congratulations

Well i have been playing PS for about a month now. I have met some wonderful people on the PS forum. I just joined here and so far, i have been scammed out of 3 gifts on the gift train...i donated 6 hats to the hat lady...who never even said thank you or aknowledged that she received them all, and i was yelled at for posting on a page i wasn't supposed to. And, the only nice person on here that has been nice to me is Dawn. So, i'm sorry but, no i'm not loving it here and not feeling very welcome Sad

I am really sorry that you feel that way. No one likes to be scammed or yelled at, and I would have the same feelings as you if it happened to me. I haven't been taking part in those things that you mentioned, so I cannot comment on them. I hope that things will turn around for you and that you will feel welcomed. You have been nothing but nice to me, and I hope that I have at least reciprocated that gesture.