Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Good Morning - 8th December

mickey10.gif
 17_day10.png

Another day another dollar, its only 17 days until Christmas now, so what are you doing today? Work, Rest, Play, School or hitting the shops for a spot of Christmas Shopping? I'm going out today to start on the presents (as i havent started yet and must get some!). Don't forget to check out our new competition in the "PSFC Offical Competitions" forum where you got the chance of winning a brand new Vega Mp4 Player![/center]

I'm working on teddy bears these days. I have my father in law's nearly finished, and today I am going to another Christmas party with my friends who also occupy their time with bears. Smile I need to work on my story too. This is a busy time of year for everyone, I think.

I will be entering the contest, but I haven't enough postings, yet. I'll PM you when I qualify. Hopefully I will by the time the contest deadline hits.

Good morning everybody ....its actually not raining :dancing: :dancing:

How are we all today ...I'm just going to nip into town i think ..and asda as always !!
Then hit the visiting in PS ...more xmas stuff to come yet congratulations

I am in a mood today :snowrant:

My darling son helped himself to an icelolly after I had gone to bed and left the freezer door open and everything had defrosted!

I can cook some but most of it will end up in the bin Sad

Just what I wanted....more money to pay out Sad