Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

PSFC TOOLBAR

Is there any chances that PSFC will work for a toolbar for Flock browser? as what i read Flock is a modified FireFox web-browser, if its working in firefox then probably u can do it with Flock...coz im presently using Flock now and its very fast and good for games esp PS... :good:

If it is a variation of firefox then try the firefox version.

As far as I know the toolbar is only avaliable on Internet explorer, firefox and google chrome at the moment.
If it becomes avaliable on any other browsers then we will let you know :friends:

myladyyawo wrote:
What is it like chay? Like what are the differences?

Differs only in bookmarks, style and presentation, blogging and others...not much differences but the only thing is that flock is still in beta, while firefox 3 is released in final version, so i could say firefox 3 is still good. It depends on what you want. Flock is better for social networking and now i find it more good in games but Firefox is a bit slower for me now.

Presently, i have Flock and its like faster then firefox 2. but beware that some of your firefox 2 add on's will not be capable with firefox 3 but it will be someday.. :winked:

lea75 wrote:
If it is a variation of firefox then try the firefox version.

As far as I know the toolbar is only avaliable on Internet explorer, firefox and google chrome at the moment.
If it becomes avaliable on any other browsers then we will let you know :friends:

in playing games im using firefox before. but for PSFC im using the Opera as it works good in OPERA, same thing with my mobile as most of the time when im online here in the forum im just using a mobile device ..when i discovered Flock (as it was recomended to me by a friend) i installed and find it more good than firefox it is a lil same features as firefox but there are some differences, as i discovered it more faster than firefox...

i hope u could work with FLOCK and OPERA BROWSER as well coz for me these 2 browsers worked good really... :wub: