Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Easy Nav Bar - Read Me!

Over the past 24 hours we have been working to bring you a fantastic new PSFC feature! The brand new Navi Bar is now up and running and is a really easy way to see whats going on at PSFC.

From the navi bar you can do loads of great things such as...

Play Pet Society direct from the PSFC site! Just click the GREEN button and Pet Society will popup in a new window.

Download the toolbar with one click by pressing on the PINK button.

See the latest spoilers by clicking the RED button.

Enter our latest PSFC official competitions by clicking the BLUE button.

Plus you will see all the latest events happening at PSFC in the large box

In the smaller box next to that we will display updates including, maintenence alerts, alerts on trading (if items have dropped in value), plus special announcements to members etc...

We are still looking for input on what you would like to see added to this and also what you think of it so please let us know here. Thanks for your paitience.

newbar10.jpg

|Just a suggestion, but maybe if there aren't any announcements for the day, maybe you can say happy birthday to __________!

IMO its better to keep posting the Happy Birthday thread as required in the Cafe and then all members get the chance to pass on their good wishes

But wouldn't it be special if an important person said it? Like if the president said Happy Birthday to you, you would fell more special?

i don't know..just my opinion. My head is cramped from analyzing a short story.

Mr Mayor and Lea often post in these threads anyway ...and are you saying I'm not important enough LaughingLaughingLaughing

kasijab wrote:
Mr Mayor and Lea often post in these threads anyway ...and are you saying I'm not important enough LaughingLaughingLaughing

Nono, you're imPROtant.

It could even be MORE special if everyone that logs in can see it, or even guests!

we will continue to do the birthday messages in the cafe so members can add their Birthday messages to it.

The navi bar will be used for announcements about PSFC and PS only...it is a way to keep everyone informed of important changes or news congratulations