Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildflower

Please close, I got them! Merry Christmas!

Hi, I am looking tor a 1x Black Kitty Doll (the one with the red ribbon) and dreaming with a Pet noir poster? for 1*4999 please? Or maybe you could sell me 1 Pet Noir poster for 3*999 (I think I saw one going for that the other day) and give me back 2*999? or In Store coins? I am new at trading and I appreciate any suggestions.

WTB a Leprechaun Doll too if you don't have a kitty doll.

Thank you for reading. Smile

i have the pet noit poster (the one with the cat ontop of it.. black cat. and yelow-orange-red whatever font )

Noor wrote:
i have kitty doll for 4*999s

Thank you for the offer, I am going to wait a little bit more, since I am really hoping for the Pet Noir poster

Lucky Strike wrote:
i have the pet noit poster (the one with the cat ontop of it.. black cat. and yelow-orange-red whatever font )

Hi
This one?http://officialpetsociety.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/pet-noir-poster.png?w=160&h=160&h=160 But how much are you looking for it?

Lucky Strike wrote:
yes that's the one! congratulations don't know exactly... what can you offer me? congratulations

Would you sell it for 3*999 (I saw another person selling at that price before)? But since I only have 1 item value at 4999 could you send me 2 items 999 back? I know it's a lot of trouble but I am just starting trading in PS Ashamed

wildflower wrote:
Noor wrote:
i have kitty doll for 4*999s

Thank you for the offer, I am going to wait a little bit more, since I am really hoping for the Pet Noir poster

okay ^^ send me a pm whenever you want the black kitty

Lucky Strike wrote:
sorry for the late reply... can you do 4? and i have no problem sending 999's back congratulations

Don't worry. Let me see if the other person hasn't sold it yet and I am waiting for some replies and I get back to you, I hope you don't mind? Ashamed